Advanced Wound Care
At Crystal Ridge Care Center, bedside wound care is done by our dedicated and trained, in-house wound care team. Each of our wound care patients will benefit from our weekly wound care rounds with our Vascular/Wound Physician.
Wound measurements are initiated with:
- Advanced dressing protocols
- Tissue tolerance assessments
- Management of infected/heavily colonized wounds
- Management of pain
- Consultation with our Registered Dietician
We are proud to treat the following conditions in our Advanced Wound Care Program:
- Pressure ulcers staging per NPUAP guidelines
- Arterial ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Surgical wounds
We look forward to caring for those who are in need of our specialized care.